Update from the City of Katy regarding the impact from Hurricane Laura
Today the City of Katy Officials, staff, and residents awoke to no impacts from Hurricane Laura – the city is extremely fortunate and grateful. The City of Katy thoughts and prayers are with the communities in Texas and Louisiana that have been impacted by Hurricane Laura.
As of now, there are no power outages being reported or any issues with debris in roadways.
The following garbage/recycling changes are still in place due to the storm:
• There will be no recycling pick up today.
• Garbage that was not collected on Wednesday and the recycling that is not picked up today will both be serviced on Friday.
• Garbage collection for Friday customers will be on Saturday.
• Republic will be removing carts on Friday and Saturday after service is complete.
• Texas Pride Disposal will continue to deliver starting today and through the weekend.
If you have a missed garbage or recycling pick up, please call Republic Services at 713-849-0400, option 5.